Friday, November 6, 2015

Customer Service

Good customer service is hard to come by it seems nowadays, well at least for me it is. I usually don't ask for very much outside of whatever service or good that I’m purchasing. that way I try to make it as simple as possible for those at that moment working for me I figured if I set the standards low then there would be no room for disappointment. All of that has changed at this point after my time spent in Tokyo Japan. I was blown away at how insanely customary it was for the employees anywhere to go above and beyond to provide extraordinary service and then you received what it is you came for. simple things eye contact, a greeting the feel of them actually wanting to be there or the illusion there of is the thing for me that keeps me coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment